Thursday, September 17, 2009

I've been tagged


I've been tagged.

When I first found out that my big sister Elise had tagged me, I thought "What on earth does that mean" Elise told me to go to her blog and there I found out what this tagging business was all about.

Rules:

1. List Seven Things That Make You Awe-Summm!
2. Pass the award on to seven bloggers you read religiously.
3. Tag those seven bloggers.

Now seven things that make me Awe-Summm!!!!

No.1 I'm good at cooking

No.2 I can play guitar

No.3 I can sing

No.4 I'm good at sport

No.5 I have great family

No.6 I can talk a lot

No.7 I'm good at drawing

So as you can see I'm just Awe-Summm!!!

 

Now to be honset I don't know 7 blogs so I can't do the second or the third thing. So that will have to do. 

3 comments:

Vellvin said...

Thanks for letting me see your Blog Grace
It's really nice.
Blessings
Vellvin

Grace said...

Hi Vellvin

Welcome to my blog!
I hope you will enjoy reading it.

Annie said...

I still don't get this tagged buisness. :( :(