Monday, October 31, 2011

10 Things That Has Happened Since I Last Posted

1.Naomi and I went to Sydney for cricket! It was the biggest, most fancy and official cricket weekend I've ever had.


2. I have started cricket here at home and I'm playing U/14's, U/12's again to make numbers, I might be playing for the U/14's rep side and are most likely to get a few games in 3rd grade. So there is a lot of cricket.

3. We had school holidays and painted our dining, lounge room and bought new lounges to go in the room.



4. I bought some new clothes.... if that counts. (I'm only up to question four and I'm already running out of ideas)


5.I finished Rangers Apprentice book #5 and #6 and I'm now reading book #7.




6. Fishing, fishing fishing and a bit more fishing.




7. Naomi bought a smashing new cricket bat.



8.During the holidays when we were painting, we brought three book shelves into our room, we have managed to get one out, but the other to are still here.
Isn't that cool!


9. I cleaned up my room


10. I received a new award on blogger.

(Will be back with more shortly)

1 comment:

Vellvin said...

Sounds like you've been doing a lot!
Playing in Sydney sounds cool too!! :D