Monday, September 6, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!

This Saturday, we are having a very busy day.

At 10am, Naomi, Tully and I are all going to a homeschooling drama workshop. We are looking forward to it, we think it will be lots of fun. But sadly we will only be able to join in for the first hour. We need to leave early due to a.................

Hockey Preliminary Final!!!!! We won our game last Saturday, I scored 1 goal and so did Naomi. Since we won we are into the finals and if we win that we go to the Grand Final!!!! We play at 12:20pm Ok. I'm just going to tell you a few things so that you will understand what I'm going to say next. C grade hockey is for all year 7. B grade is a test for your skill, so there are some women in B grade but most of the players are about year 10. Ok so. Later on in the afternoon at 5:20pm after our C grade final, Naomi and I are playing for B grade in their final.

We played for them last week in Elimination Semi Finals. We beat the team 4-0, and I scored the last goal!! I was really happy about that.

We have our cricket sign-up day on Saturday too, but I think we are going to skip that.

Now the most important event on Saturday is.............. Tully is turning 11!!!!!


So that is my schedule for this Saturday.

2 comments:

CB, Tigger and Will Treaty said...

Hi Grace,
Congratulations for winning your hockey game. Have a good game on Saturday.
My team in soccer lost our semi final game 2-1. So we've been knocked out of the finals.
CB

Grace said...

Thanks CB.

My neighbour told me about your soccer game.

Grace