Wednesday, September 21, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award

I've been awarded this award by Alice and Lauren. Thanks girls.


Now, I have to list seven random things about myself that you may not know.

1. I have asthma

2. I have a big chicken pox scare on my back

3. I always plait my hair before going to bed

4. I love playing the games Twister and Balderdash

5. When my hair gets wet, it goes all curly

6. I adore Huskies!

7. I don't have a clue on what I want to do when I grow up

Now, I have to tag 15 other bloggers.





Annie Ocean Heart


Monica Laughin' At Cloulds





iGirl iDream


India Grace Heaven In My Heart



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Grace! I think I've been awarded this award about 5 times! LOL :P

Grace said...

I hope you don't mind being awarded again:)
Just goes it just proves your a Lovely Blogger.

Grace

Grace said...

Thanks Rebekah.

Grace

emii said...

Thanks for the award, Grace! I find it fascinating how people's hair goes curly when it's wet. It's so cool!

Vellvin said...

Thanks Grace. :)