Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Update

I know..... I'm guilty of not posting in AGES.... (LOL)

I just haven't got round to it.

Ok. We haven't played much cricket at all this season!!!!!! It has been so annoying. On the days
that we play our games and train, it rains!! I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get a full game in
before Christmas.

It has been such a wet spring. It is raining right now.


We have been using the pool a lot. Even though it has been pretty wet, it is still
really nice to swim in.

Naomi and I have our Birthday next week!!!! I'm very excited. Unfortunately, getting older doesn't mean getting any taller for me. (LOL) (As some of you would know, I'm very short)


The year has gone past so quickly for me. It feels like it was Christmas day just last week.

I have started to read Ranger's Apprentice!!!!! It is so awesome. I'm up to book two, and I am really enjoying it so far.

That's just about all I have to say.



Hopefully we will get a game of cricket in soon!! I really want next weeks game to be on.
(It's just about time I bowled CB middle stump) (LOL).

5 comments:

CB, Tigger and Will Treaty said...

Hi Grace,
That is so funny hahahaha.
CB

iGirl said...

Happy almost birthday!

Grace said...

Thanks igirl.

Grace

Vellvin said...

hope to send you something for you and Naomi on your birthday.
I loved what you sent me!!!!
I love Rangers Apprentice but you already know that. ☺

Velvin.

Grace said...

Thanks Vellvin.

Grace